V International scientific conferenceINTELLECTUAL CULTURE OF BELARUS:spiritual and moral traditions and trends of innovative development
Institute of philosophy of the National academy of sciences of Belarus
November 19-20, 2020
V International scientific conference
INTELLECTUAL CULTURE OF BELARUS:
spiritual and moral traditions and trends of innovative development
The conference continues the tradition of annual scientific and practical forums at the Institute of philosophy of the National academy of sciences of Belarus dedicated to UNESCO World Philosophy Day, devoted to disclosure and promotion of the intellectual culture of Belarus, which is the European state with a thousand-year cultural tradition, national philosophical and socio-political thought.
In recent years, these events are collectively called the “Intellectual culture of Belarus”. The issues of the conference 2020 are related to the disclosure of the role of spiritual and moral traditions in ensuring sustainable innovative development of the Republic of Belarus. The relevance of this topic is caused by the fact that modern Belarusian society has entered the phase of significant socio-economic transformations, associated with introduction of new technologies, active dissemination of electronic means of communication, expanding the interaction of cultures. In this regard, the need for a philosophical and theoretical understanding of the ontological and epistemological foundations of all these complex processes, ethical-axiological and socio-psychological aspects, determination of the prospects of socio-cultural development of our state has increased.
For this purpose, a substantive dialogue of the representatives of scientific community, education, public authorities, and administration will be organized.
The organizers invite scientists, teachers, specialists, graduate students from Belarus, Europe and the Eurasian space, countries that participate in the Silk Road Economic Belt, as well as other regions of the world to work and publications within the framework of the conference.
Languages of the conference: Belarusian, Russian, English.
The topics of the meetings are built within the following problem blocks:
Section 1. Modern science as a synthesis of humanistically oriented knowledge and technological innovations
– heuristic potential of the intellectual heritage of the past in the conditions of transformation of modern society;
– post-non-classical rationality in the natural and humanitarian sciences;
– the spiritual world of man as an object of modern socio-humanitarian knowledge.
Section 2. Spiritual and moral values in the system of culture
– historical and philosophical aspects of the study of the spiritual culture of society and the moral consciousness of man;
– the world of man and the world of culture in the modern information age;
– spiritual and moral culture as a factor in sustainable social development.
Section 3. The relationship of tradition and innovation in the context of humanitarian security
– the concept and phenomenon of humanitarian security;
– traditional spiritual and moral values as the foundation of national security;
– the specifics of moral relations in a social crisis.
1. Round table “Hegel and hegelianism: history, reception, criticism” dedicated to the 250th anniversary of the birth of G.V.F. Hegel and the 200th anniversary of the publication of the “Philosophy of law” (“Grundlinien der Philosophie des Rechts”).
2. Round table “Consciously create your history: to the 200th anniversary of the birth of Friedrich Engels”.
3. Round table “Vladimir Korotkevich and Belarusian identity of the end of the XX – beginning of the XXI century”.
4. Round table “Society in the era of biocapitalism: anthropological, ethical, gender challenges”.
5. Round table “Ethics of war and religious culture: the history of mutual influence”.
Participation in the conference:
To participate in the conference, it is necessary to send the application and abstract in the form of e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before SEPTEMBER 10, 2020. In the subject line of the e-mail, indicate “Intellectual culture of Belarus V”.
For information call +375 17 3551877, +375 17 3782925, +375 17 3439111